Route 66 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Caravan and Motorhome Club, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
- Entry is open to both members and non-members of Caravan and Motorhome Club (hereby referred to as the Promoter).
- The tour is open to Members only. If the winner is not currently a member of Caravan and Motorhome Club, one year’s membership will be included in the prize.
- Entries must be made between 00:01 on Wednesday 1 March 2017 and 23:59 on Friday 17 March 2017.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To submit an entry to the competition participants must comment #CAMCpioneers on the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Arctic Adventure post.
- The Promoter will undertake a random draw from all entries received by the closing date under independent supervision and within 14 days of the closing date. This selection shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- The winner will be contacted by the Promoter on social media in response to the comment posted as entry to the competition. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, if the winner does not reply within 7 days, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person per social media channel for the duration of the competition.
- The winner is responsible for obtaining any Visas for both people in the party.
- The winner and travel companion must have a minimum of 6 months on a valid passport from the date of travel.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity for Caravan and Motorhome Club and supply editorial content, photos and videos which may be used for promotional use by the Promoter.
- By taking part in this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by all terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value to those prizes listed above in the event the original prize(s) offered is no longer available for reasons outside Caravan and Motorhome Club’s reasonable control. In all cases the Promoter’s decision is final.
- Peak season date restrictions apply. Confirmation of available dates will be confirmed once a winner has been selected.
- The winner’s first name(s) may be published on Caravan and Motorhome Club’s website or you can write to: Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA naming this specific prize draw and including a stamped self-addressed envelope for a list of winners.
- By entering this prize draw you agree that your personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by Caravan and Motorhome Club for the purposes of administering the prize draw and in the event of being the winner of this prize draw for publicity purposes. Any such publicity will consist of publication of the winners’ names and photographs in Caravan and Motorhome Club members’ magazine, on Caravan and Motorhome Club’s website and social media channels.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
What’s included in the prize:
- Return international flights from the UK
- A motorhome and RV sites for 14 nights
- Personalised road book with travel tips, local information and day to day driving itinerary
Promoter: Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UABack to competition